Admission to the RN-BSN Co-Enrollment Program
The JMU RN-BSN program is pleased to offer a co-enrollment program with Virginia Community College System (VCCS) schools. The RN-BSN co-enrollment program is designed for nursing students who wish to obtain an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Nursing at one of the VCCS schools and complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree via the RN-BSN program at JMU.
- Fall Deadlines:
- Unofficial transcript review due by May 20th
- Notify of admit by June 1st
- Application due by July 15th
- Spring Deadlines:
- Unofficial transcript review due by September 15th
- Notify of admit by October 1st
- Application due by November 15th
Transcript reviews will be done continuously throughout the year and reviewed for possible admission for each cycle, with admission being granted on a case-by-case basis. Prospective applicants who do not meet the prerequisite requirements or submit their application after the deadline will be considered for the next admissions cycle.