JMU nursing student Alina Murphy and Assistant Nursing Professor Deborah Gleason were medical volunteers at Camp Holiday Trails.
Our Program Offers the Following Areas of Study
- Clinical Nurse Leader Concentration
- Nurse Administrator Concentration
- Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration
- Nurse Midwifery Concentration
(in affiliation with Shenandoah University)
- Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Concentration
News See All
September 29, 2015
This year the Provost Award of Excellence for Assessment was awarded to the Masters in Nursing Program (MSN). This award is determined by the quality of the annual assessment completed by each program.
December 15, 2014
Graduate nursing student Joyce Vivian was selected as JMUís liaison for the American Association of Colleges of Nursing’s (AACN) new Graduate Nursing Student Academy GNSA, where she promotes the academyís resources for fellow graduate nursing students at JMU.
September 26, 2014
Linell Patterson, a graduate nursing student, did not know much about the field of disaster nursing prior to a disaster relief workshop in Japan that she attended along with Dr. Maria deValpine.
August 26, 2014
On July 16, the Physician Assistant and Nursing programs came together for inter-professional education as students learned skills for evaluation of the musculoskeletal system.
February 26, 2014
In summer of 2013, JMU nursing students enjoyed the beauty of Kenya, while also providing medical services to the local people in Nairobi, Narok and Nyeri.
- Graduate Nursing Information Sessions
Tuesday, September 20
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Differential Tuition for Nursing Courses
- August/September 2016 - Nursing Newsletter