Amy C. Graham, R.N., M.S.N., FNP-BC
- BSN: James Madison University
- MSN: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- FNP: College Health, Cardiology, and Gastroenterology
- RN: Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Medical/Surgical
- Nursing Education
- Nurse Practitioner Role and Practice Issues
- Health Care Reform
- Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners
- JMU RN to BSN Program Rated a Best Value
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
Welcome to JMU Nursing
Our mission is to prepare nursing leaders to influence a changing profession, society, health care system, and world. The students, faculty and staff in our department meet the challenge to Be the Change in our university and in society. More >