Julie Sanford, D.N.S., R.N.
- Office: Burruss 103
- Phone: 540-568-6314
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
820 Madison Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- DNS - Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, 2002
- MSN - University of South Alabama, 1990
- BSN - University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, 1984
- Professor, Department Head, Nursing, JMU, 2011-
- Professor, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, 2006-2011
- Associate Professor, Associate Director for Undergraduate Studies, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS, 2005 - 2006
- Assistant Professor, Spring Hill College, Mobile, AL, 2000 – 2005
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama, 1993-2000
- Emergency Department Nurse, Alabama
- Decision Making
- Nursing Education
- Outcomes of Advanced Practice Nursing
- JMU RN to BSN Program Rated a Best Value
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
Welcome to JMU Nursing
Our mission is to prepare nursing leaders to influence a changing profession, society, health care system, and world. The students, faculty and staff in our department meet the challenge to Be the Change in our university and in society. More >