Erika Metzler Sawin, Ph.D., R.N.
- PhD - University of Virginia
- MSN - The University of Texas at Austin (Community Health concentration)
- BA - Goshen College
- Adult Health - Telemetry and Medical-Surgical
- Women’s Health – Post-partum
- Gerontology - Dementia family caregiving
- Community Health – Occupational health and Health of homeless people
- Health of Older Women
- Family Caregiving for Older Adults
- Family Violence
- Rural Health
- Nursing Across Cultures
- Nursing Image in American Culture
- JMU RN to BSN Program Rated a Best Value
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
Welcome to JMU Nursing
We engage students, faculty and communities through dynamic and innovative nursing education, practice and scholarship to influence health in our world. More >