International Summer Nursing Programs
In these inter-professional courses students from various Health and Health Services majors have an opportunity to explore international healthcare, nursing care, and human services delivery.
- International Health in Kenya
- Health and Human Services in Costa Rica
- International Health Perspectives in Australia
- Clarification of Comments Made in Harrisonburg Daily News Record, September 24, 2013: Today, in the Daily News Record, a comment was made and highlighted that the Department of Nursing would eliminate the Nurse Practitioner programs at the Master's entry for practice. This statement was made in error. At this time, there are no plans to eliminate the Master's level Nurse Practitioner programs. We will continue to monitor accreditation standards and requirements regarding entry to practice and will make decisions accordingly.
- Check out the website for the Kenya trip!
- December 6
Last Day of Fall Semester Classes
- December 9-13
- December 14